Friday, April 22, 2011

Birthday!

Birthday Flowers!

Thursday was my birthday. To celebrate, first me and two of my friends went out to dinner at a Restaurant on the top of the IFC mall called Red Bar+Restaurant. The bar was very nice and included an outdoor area with a view overlooking Hong Kong Harbor. I ordered a pizza, which was very good. The three of us also ordered a bottle of wine. When the bill came around however, they seemed to have forgotten to put the HK$440 bottle of wine on the bill. We waited awhile to see if they would catch it, and we even asked if we could take our glasses out on to the observation deck. But they still didn’t remember, so I we wrote it off as a very nice birthday present to me. After dinner, we walked around the park at the top of the IFC mall and looked out over Hong Kong Harbor for awhile, before heading to LKF to continue my birthday celebration. There we met up with a few other HKUST people and spent the night going to bars and clubs, which sadly I won’t be able to do in the US for another year.

For my Birthday, Courtney was very nice to send me flowers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment